Crosstraining

tunariaan

Thanks , currently i am training on a old raleigh non digital bike

There is another " digital ones, wil check tem out tom, will be great if i can try this program

@ the boy like i said i am curently offshore in west africa, if you can find any nice clibing hills here on the open sea it wil be great

Thanks Camerons

i am quite fit, especially with my running

currently i think i can improve another 20 percent and that will drop me below 40

Remember it resting HR

Racing it different, it never climbs a high in cycling as with running, but it does go way above my normal average

working hard on a 21km it will average in the 170;s normally with max normally 189 or low 190;s

the other night i went out on a 5KM timetrail and my aim was to break my first 1km split with a great time , i went through 1km on 3;08 and my heart max went to 219 ; thats abnormal high but then again everyone is different

so i get plenty of 02, my lugs also get tested once a year so i know they work well

@ camerons, thanks for the program, i tried it out today and i am pap; could only do 2 of those 4 sets but it was lekker

My legs might be a bit tired , i have done 2 spinning sessions this week and over 30km running but will give it a go again in a few days

Thanks