Giant Roam 1

bavmorda

Hi everyone, i'm new to the forum and i do hope this is the right place to ask. If not i'm sorry and would like to ask the moderator to move my post to the right place. Now the question: I'm looking to buy a Giant Roam 1 hybrid bike and don't seem to find it locally looking on the net. Would really appreciate if someone can point me to the right direction and where i can find this bike in SA. http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/bikes/model/roam.1/7507/44080/. If you think that are some better options please share your opinion. But after reading on the net i do believe this would be the best bike for what i want to do. Thanks in advance for all the help.

C'mon guys, someone, anyone? How about bringing the bike from oversees? Are there any good, trust-able shops online, that will deliver to SA? Thanks

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately their site is useless. Dealer list is empty and there is no contact numbers or e-mail. Pathetic. Maybe some one can point me to a Giant dealer in eastrand area of Joburg. Are there any oversees online shops that will deliver the bike to SA? Thanks.