Continental Mountain King Protection 2.4

wesley_r

I am insanely indecisive at the best of times - I can't figure out if the XKing on the back is going to be too tame, or if the Mtn King 2.4 on the back is going to be overkill and if I wouldn't benefit from the XKing's easier rollability

Ordered the Mtn King II already because buycycle didn't have the XKing, then I looked again, so there is time to change my order... or should I just try the Mtn King front and back for now, and then make up my mind on the next round? eish... i am terrible

...and I'm evil... Cos here's another option to confuse you... Enter the trail king

post-10758-13368976024036.jpg

I am insanely indecisive at the best of times - I can't figure out if the XKing on the back is going to be too tame, or if the Mtn King 2.4 on the back is going to be overkill and if I wouldn't benefit from the XKing's easier rollability

Ordered the Mtn King II already because buycycle didn't have the XKing, then I looked again, so there is time to change my order... or should I just try the Mtn King front and back for now, and then make up my mind on the next round? eish... i am terrible

Keep it like it is. At worst, you'll have a replacement front tire!!!

And, if Maya is to be believed, the next one on your list shoud be the Muddy Mary to go on the front... I think we ride the same, and this is gonna be my next tire. At the moment I'm running the WTB Weirwolf, which I looooooove!post-3056-0-36515700-1336900018.jpg

yeah i figure since i don't really know what i want i'll stick to the same front and back. when the current one wears out (will still be while) i'll have a better idea - then i can go bigger or smaller. the 2.4 mtn king isn't a big 2.4 anyway, i suspect it's more a 2.3 so it's a good balance front and back...

you guys are asses - all along i'm wondering if the mtn king isn't too grippy for the rear, now i'm wondering if it's not not grippy enuff for the front... wish i had more experience in tyre pairing ;)