Discount, eish

wesley_r

I've never asked for a discount. Might just be me, but i'd feel like a tjop doing so. I look at the marked price and make my decision to buy or not based on that.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who did not read the whole thread, I wonder, making his name tottie here!

I was commentating on the Topic that the_wes started not on the comments you or anyone else made, whose the Tottie now punk.

Anyway I dont care what you have to say I pay cost for all my stuff.:P

Went around to a few Tiger Wheel & Tyres yesterday and a few other shops looking at mags for my car, I was surprised to find that one TW& T store was cheaper then the other one, so before I told him any prices, I asked for a discount in a joking kind of way after he had said he would match the price of the other branch, the guy looked at me smiled and said sure no problem. Im now getting the same rims almost a grand cheaper then the original TW & T quote. :clap: :clap: :clap:

If you don't ask you don't get

It's true, CWC often has products on special for great prices (like the Fizik Gobi currently for R650). Pity for me their Continental Mountain Kings weren't on special.