Entries open for 2012 XCOSA.CO.ZA race series

BodyBikeFit

post-26963-0-73684400-1320151901.jpg

Starting on 28 January 2012, XCOSA.CO.ZA offers a XCO race series consisting of 5 races at Fountains (Pretoria).

•  
  • One race every 3 months
  • Grand Finale in November 2012.
  • Participants will accrue seeding log points on each race for participation in the last race.
  • Race series starts on an easy track on the 1st race and getting technically more challenging towards the 5th race, the Grand Finale.
  • Entries for the XCOSA.CO.ZA Race Series is open and is done by visiting our website HERE. Select the Race Entry tab and the steps for on-line entries are clearly explained. The moment you select the race in which you want to take part you will be routed to the iTickets website through which the entry administration is handled. Make sure you select the correct age category and that you have all the information at hand for entry. Payment for entry is also done on-line.

All races are capped at 500 entries per day so please don’t hesitate – if you snooze you loose! Top performance at all of these races will be handsomely rewarded ...