MTB on TV: who wants to watch the pro's mostly?

sage

Be on the look out for wild animals you'll be a hit I mean sorry no hit, hit is bad,no hit is good new bike over night star

Time is the problem they show a 4 hour race in 15min and it's just highlights they don't show how the race un-fold from the start

With the amount of repeats on DSTV they could actually show a whole race. Gets boring watching the pros in a race all the time.

Be on the look out for wild animals you'll be a hit I mean sorry no hit, hit is bad,no hit is good new bike over night star

I had an encounter with a ferocious wild air creature... but sadly the vid never went viral, or earned me a new bike

Edited by patches

Due to some guy racing past me (and saying "see you later") on a rocky-slipery-river formed-due to lots of rain - downhill....I was shown on SS for about 2sec at the Tour the Plett....as he went flying over his handle bars :rolleyes: and I had the right lane :D

I do like seeing pro's as they inspire me, but I like watching weekend warriors like me, as it makes me laugh out loud (SO much FUN!) :clap:

I had an encounter with a ferocious wild air creature... but sadly the vid never went viral, or earned me a new bike

I did try my best to promote it.

Hey guys, since I think i'm the only editor on this forum(hopefully not) i will tell you my reasons for not showing more of the "average joe"...I do try to include more of the midfield but most of the time guys are walking the technical sections of the course and i cant put that in...and before everybody goes off at me i know hubbers never walk :D Trust me, as an average rider myself I do try to include "THE RIDE" as a whole and not only "THE RACE". As it was said above the only reason the race is filmed is cos sponsors are paying for it and they need to be looked after!

Anyway i'm sure i will get blasted for something i have said here(not on purpose) but i've learnt thats how it works on here. besides that we will be at the Kargo 10hr MTB @ Kloofzicht this weekend! come find me if you really want to be on TV i'l make it happen :)