Is Fuji MTB any Good?

DeCleated

I ride the Tahoe 1.0 which i bought about 4 months ago, great bike and climbs well and fast on open track , only issue i had so far was replace the Fuji hub and freebody.

• 4 years later...

hey all Fuji has 100% commited back up service in SA they now have an international office for Africa based in South Africa to look after the whole continent. hope this helps.

Cheers!

Where is this international Fuji office in SA? It doesn't show up online.

I did the ad campaign that helped launch Fuji into the SA market when they were initially brought in by Akals in Durban 16 years ago..  Got myself one of the very first Fuji Sundance MTB's as part-payment.  At the time, this was the absolute pinnacle of the range.  Bike is obviously quite dated now (and I'm a committed roadie) but it is still as good  as new.

• 1 year later...

Also been looking at the Fuji bikes as the are specced really well it seems. From what I have read on international forums it also looks like people have a rather high opinion of them.....Anyone else here been riding one...?

Riding my Fuji Utah for 12 years. Never had any problems with any of the components or frame. Ride the hell out of it on heavy terrains and even on the beach in the water. I've added some horn handles and changed the tires to on-off tires. Rinse it well and keep all moving components oiled. Never had any more satisfaction from all previous bikes. The Utah came with a large frame which made it so much better specially if you are 1.91m tall. Fuji is the best and their prices are very good. :thumbup:

Riding my Fuji Utah for 12 years. Never had any problems with any of the components or frame. Ride the hell out of it on heavy terrains and even on the beach in the water. I've added some horn handles and changed the tires to on-off tires. Rinse it well and keep all moving components oiled. Never had any more satisfaction from all previous bikes. The Utah came with a large frame which made it so much better specially if you are 1.91m tall. Fuji is the best and their prices are very good. :thumbup:

Hello daar!

Welcome !!