EasyGis

Tiny K

Guys, I just have to say a great thanks to Matthew at EasyGis for such AWESOME service! :thumbup: :clap:

A few months ago my Garmin premium HRM started giving 'funny' readings - like 58bpm when climbing a hill 70Km into a race. I had tried all the solutions to get it to work - electro gel on sensors, completely saturated strap, new battery, adjusting the tension of the strap (tighter and looser), and nothing seemed to help. :(

I got the Edge 800 with cadence sensor and HRM from the States, so if I had to try get a replacement, it had the possibility of being an uphill battle. :rolleyes:

I remembered a while back corresponding with Matthew re Garmin maps for the unit, so I gave him a call. He said to send the HRM up to him and he would get the guys from Garmin to test the unit for me, so I sent it to him. It is still under warranty as the unit was bought in Jan - 1 year warranty.

Gave him a call today to find out what was up with the HRM. He emailed back a little later to say that the unit is faulty and that they would be sending a replacement unit. :D :thumbup:

AWESOME service I say! :clap: :clap:

I will definitely buy my maps from him for my Edge 800 at the end of this month :thumbup:

Guys, I just have to say a great thanks to Matthew at EasyGis for such AWESOME service! :thumbup: :clap:

A few months ago my Garmin premium HRM started giving 'funny' readings - like 58bpm when climbing a hill 70Km into a race. I had tried all the solutions to get it to work - electro gel on sensors, completely saturated strap, new battery, adjusting the tension of the strap (tighter and looser), and nothing seemed to help. :(

I got the Edge 800 with cadence sensor and HRM from the States, so if I had to try get a replacement, it had the possibility of being an uphill battle. :rolleyes:

I remembered a while back corresponding with Matthew re Garmin maps for the unit, so I gave him a call. He said to send the HRM up to him and he would get the guys from Garmin to test the unit for me, so I sent it to him. It is still under warranty as the unit was bought in Jan - 1 year warranty.

Gave him a call today to find out what was up with the HRM. He emailed back a little later to say that the unit is faulty and that they would be sending a replacement unit. :D :thumbup:

AWESOME service I say! :clap: :clap:

I will definitely buy my maps from him for my Edge 800 at the end of this month :thumbup:

I buy all my units from him,awesome service