Bike24 - Awesome customer service

Caerus

So after being horribly let down recently with the purchase of my new brakeset by a local supplier and the local agents not having stock. I was forced to look overseas for the brakeset I wanted. I checked all the usual suspects and they don't have stock, or the model I wanted.

So step up Bike24 from Germany, not only did they have the stock I needed for all the parts, the salesmen took the time to call me on my mobile just to introduce himself and the company and to reassure me as to the status of my order, and as to when my parcel would arrive in Durban. I wasn't worried to begin with :lol:

So if you can't source anything locally give them a try. The prices are as good if not better then CRC. I will certainly be using them more often. :thumbup:

Not yet, placed the order Friday, and they leave today so he said I should have them Friday or Monday :) I even managed to get a Thompson seat post with the savings made :clap:

Edited by Caerus

Sounds Gut!

Yeah, considering I waited for 6 weeks to get the wrong colour brakeset, parts missing and then I get a set of SLX rotor instead of XT as ordered.

I was ready to hug the guy on the other end of the phone. ;)