Photos for the Momentum 94.7 MTB Challenge 2011

Action Photo

Hi All,

We took some great images at the MTB Race last Sunday. Go to our website www.actionphoto.net to order some nice images.

And if you are riding on Sunday have fun and a safe ride!!!

The Action Photo Team

For those of us who ordered the images for the race with our entry. Are we getting prints in the post or are we getting an email with a voucher? Not sure how the process works

Hi All,

We took some great images at the MTB Race last Sunday. Go to our website www.actionphoto.net to order some nice images.

And if you are riding on Sunday have fun and a safe ride!!!

The Action Photo Team

What is the resolution of the photos on the memory stick?

What is the resolution of the photos on the memory stick?

The quality of the photos is 300dpi, that is high resolution. The files on the memory sticks are JPG.

The quality of the photos is 300dpi, that is high resolution. The files on the memory sticks are JPG.

Resolution (just to remind you) means pixels (width) x pixels (height). I have a 8MB Canon and the resolution of the pictures it takes are quoted as such "3456 x 2304 Pixels (7.96 MPixels) (3:2)"

post-14863-0-18101400-1321889203.jpg

So, please, what resolution are the photos on the memorystick?

You will receive an email with a link in it. The link takes you to the photos where you can download your photos.

Can you tell us when you're sending out the mails so I can go scour through my junk mail folder as my mail will probably throw it away on my behalf

Edited by cyberaver

For those of us who ordered the images for the race with our entry. Are we getting prints in the post or are we getting an email with a voucher? Not sure how the process works

+1 I asked the same question in another thread on the photos. Would also like to know when we will get said e-mail, just so i can keep an eye out for it.

Resolution (just to remind you) means pixels (width) x pixels (height). I have a 8MB Canon and the resolution of the pictures it takes are quoted as such "3456 x 2304 Pixels (7.96 MPixels) (3:2)"

post-14863-0-18101400-1321889203.jpg

So, please, what resolution are the photos on the memorystick?

We use different cameras at the events, like Nikon D300, Nikon D90, Nikon D200 ect. If you email us with your race number we can give you for each image the extact resolution. Please send an email to info@actionphoto.net or customerservice@actionphoto.net.

Can you tell us when you're sending out the mails so I can go scour through my junk mail folder as my mail will probably throw it away on my behalf

We only received the pre paid list yesterday from the organiser. We are busy preparing the emails. We hope to send out the emails this week still.

We only received the pre paid list yesterday from the organiser. We are busy preparing the emails. We hope to send out the emails this week still.

Thanks

Just wanted to know so I can watch my email. I'll keep an eye out over the next couple of days