MTB Trails in Uitzicht

Alpine Sports Coaching

I have recently moved to Uitzicht and see many people with Mountain Bikes riding around the area everytime I drive from my house. Please can I get some advice on trails and rides in the area.

Many Thanks :thumbup:

Mornings!

Me and a my neighbour and few others ride quite regularly, I'm training for Attakwas, so lots of riding over the next few weeks. From my house its not so far on tar into the Bottelary loops/Trails We also have a shortcut with some gravel onto Meerendal and the whole Tygerberg Trail system. Obviously for both those trail systems you either join as a member or you pay per ride at the venues or into the honesty box. I also from time to time do a big ride out towards the silos and then onto the gravel road and do the Slent loop, then over to Klapmuts and then have a route all the way to the top of Backsberg/Simonsberg.. thats a monster climb,up to 850m. Those arer more or less your options from your doorstep.

PM me then we can chat :thumbup:

Mornings!

Me and a my neighbour and few others ride quite regularly, I'm training for Attakwas, so lots of riding over the next few weeks. From my house its not so far on tar into the Bottelary loops/Trails We also have a shortcut with some gravel onto Meerendal and the whole Tygerberg Trail system. Obviously for both those trail systems you either join as a member or you pay per ride at the venues or into the honesty box. I also from time to time do a big ride out towards the silos and then onto the gravel road and do the Slent loop, then over to Klapmuts and then have a route all the way to the top of Backsberg/Simonsberg.. thats a monster climb,up to 850m. Those arer more or less your options from your doorstep.

PM me then we can chat :thumbup:

Thanks for the reply, I have mailed you.