Chain Reaction Cycles Shipping

Juba2

I am looking at ordering a heart rate monitor (polar) from chain reaction cycles.

Wanting to find out if you have to pay any extra vat or something if you ship it to SA or is it only the amount that you pay to chain reaction cycles for the shipping of the product.

Any experiences or help?

I am looking at ordering a heart rate monitor (polar) from chain reaction cycles.

Wanting to find out if you have to pay any extra vat or something if you ship it to SA or is it only the amount that you pay to chain reaction cycles for the shipping of the product.

Any experiences or help?

Your new year's resolution should be: how to use the search function.

but here u go: clickety click :thumbup:

Thanx

So does this mean that I will have to pay 15.4% to SARS or is it the 0%?

If so how and when do I actualy pay this?

if u take the courier option (DHL), or the royal mail option, you will be sent a bill to pay prior to receipt of goods. If via royal mail, you will pay at the post office before collection. With DHL, they will want payment with clearance (ULTRA ANAL) before they send you the package.

So you will pay CRC the cost+shipping, and u pay the VAT and any customs charges once it lands in ZA.

The polar watch should be duty-free. So you will pay the VAT and that clearance fee of 10%.

Thanx for all the info and help, much appreciated.

Just one last thing is it the 10% clearance fee on the total amount paid or what?

And should I calculate the vat including the shipping cost?

Send Edge_Design a pm. He orders regularly from CRC. Its cheaper if you pool your orders.