Knee Pain

Spindrift

Big%20smile

I had both knees go on me a long time ago - the last pain I had was in the right knee just below the knee-cap - Used to use the big ring alot & on climbs - enter high cadence & lighter gears as well as saddle adjustment ... problem sorted ...

Now I don't overload the quads & almost never push big gears especially climbing - My friend has the same pain & I established the exact same symtoms as I had ..he works big gears & never listens .... Ouch

'DTThumbs%20Up"

I was a big blader myself.. prefer power to spinning but I'm realising it just ain't the way to go.. Good thing I'm not stubborn and I'm willing to take constructive advise.  Lighter gears for me from now on..!!   Thanks DT

Spindrift, hope your knee problem also gets sorted.

Also not big on gifts. Waste of money (unless it is something for me/my bikeWink)

Spindrift' date=' hope your knee problem also gets sorted.

Also not big on gifts. Waste of money (unless it is something for me/my bikeWink)[/quote']

Happy to report yesterday's training ride was pain free!! Stayed away from the heavy gears! Looks positive.  Thanks for all the advise Thumbs%20Up