New Baby...

timbrink

Came into this world - finally - 20-12-2007. Weighing in at just on 10kg inc pedals, jumbo 29" tyres and tubes and a seriously substantial bash ring...

Niner One9

Must move couch into a sunnier spot.

TB, you need a bigger couch! you rpoor new baby can't even climb onto that little couch to snooze during the day when you are out/not watching!

Woaw, not so fast!

NICE - been wanting to sneak a SIR9 past the SO for some time now.

You bring it in yourself or is there now an SA agent?

What sie is that? Looks like you could get away with a negative rise stem or flat bar (mmm, that gives lotsa options).

Local agents are Coolheat , this is a large, and the risers stay. I ain't no euro-racer... grin. May drop the bars slightly, but riding the GT niner turned me back on to high, wide bars. 710mm wide... wing mirrors, protea heads and small antelope are in danger.

No the Epic is not in the plans. Not if I want my marriage to stay in tact. Buying bikes I can do, killing myself in the Epic has been banned after two years playing second fiddle to the bike. Understandable really.

Nice, but I must admit that it all looks out of propotions - I know, we need to get used to it. Love the single speed idea.