American Classic 420 Aero 3

T-Bob

just found that Tredz are doing AC 420 Aero 3's for £379 (30% off).

http://www.tredz.co.uk/road-bike-wheels

Only problem is that you have to pay with a UK card or registered paypal address and it's shipped to that address.

Managed to get around that as I convinced a mate to put them on his card and he's coming back to CT in Feb. At that price I thought is was well worth the saving. HAd to buy a double wheel bag but that's no biggie.

Olympic has them up for over R6500.

Don't forget to add the custom's VAT (calculated on a 10% upliftment) and you will see that you didn't really save yourself much. In fact, you saved nothing. At least through Buycycle, you would have got a warranty that you could use without having to post all over the world.

True, true but the VAT will be claimed back at the airport in the UK and I can't see why I'd be paying any duty or customs as it's being brought in with other luggage as personal artefacts.

Just thought I'd let people know just in case they had friend coming through that could hook them up the same.

Great price from Buycycle as well & they always do great deals.