New Crank Alignment: Complete Cyclist

BrianPivo

Silence? I can still hear the ten year old laaitie saying "Pa, pa se cranks is nie reg nie..."

Laaitie is RSA 2011 U17 triathlon champ, and placed 2nd U19 in national duathlon and triathlon champs in 2012 respectively (he's 18 this year). He rides a top-end bike supplied (before this fiasco) by Complete Cyclist, which cost me a pretty penny. At first he couldn't believe their response. Now he's just upset. Not only have these guys messed me around but they've also probably deprived themselves of a few sales. My son has placed on the podium on every duathlon, triathlon and bicycle race he's raced with his bike and many people have commented on it. His bike is brilliant, he admits, but beware the supplier. As one poster mentioned, it would have cost Complete Cyclist perhaps R200 to remedy the situation. Maybe nothing, if they had just been prepared to explore a solution together with me instead of accuse me and send me on my way.

Edited by BrianPivo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic