Use Castrol magnatec 10w-40 for Rock Shox Lowers Service

Skylark

I would dearly love to come but I'm in Durban!!

Can I buy a damper seals kit for the rockshox revalation with all the correct seals needed?

Yep. Phone Cape Cycle System.

Service is dead easy. All the exploded views and waffle you need is on the SRAM Tech site.

You will need a pair of Internal Ring Circlip Pliers. The ones with the slight bend in the end are better. (when you squeeze handles the jaws close)

Like dis...

post-20304-0-70521800-1328987826.jpg

I would dearly love to come but I'm in Durban!!

Can I buy a damper seals kit for the rockshox revalation with all the correct seals needed?

Yes, I think you can buy such a kit for Rock Shock products. I can't help you though, since I replace each O-ring from a stock of loose O-rings and I haven't not yet memorised what fork requires what O-rings. But let me try....Rox dual-airs take two of 10 x 3, two of 12 x 3.5, , two of 3.5 x 12, two of 23 x 2.5, two of 27 x 1.5, two of 20 x 2.5 and some others I can't recall right now. I can't remember what that Ginko Biloba stuff is for either.

Yes, I think you can buy such a kit for Rock Shock products. I can't help you though, since I replace each O-ring from a stock of loose O-rings and I haven't not yet memorised what fork requires what O-rings. But let me try....Rox dual-airs take two of 10 x 3, two of 12 x 3.5, , two of 3.5 x 12, two of 23 x 2.5, two of 27 x 1.5, two of 20 x 2.5 and some others I can't recall right now. I can't remember what that Ginko Biloba stuff is for either.

It helps you to remember where you put it...

Yep. Phone Cape Cycle System.

Service is dead easy. All the exploded views and waffle you need is on the SRAM Tech site.

You will need a pair of Internal Ring Circlip Pliers. The ones with the slight bend in the end are better. (when you squeeze handles the jaws close)

Like dis...

post-20304-0-70521800-1328987826.jpg

Yep - Got that , sweet I'm good to go!!

Save myself R800 - Oil and seal kit and the car trip

STOKED!!!!

Any idea how much Cape Cycle System charges for a RS Rev seal kit?

Probably around R20 each 20c O-ring....