Suspect drivers

ThaStig

Almost got taken out by some fool driving a Silver Peugot on Prince George dr this morning. I was training by myself, well with-in the yellow line when he drifted over the line causing me to take evasive action. I met up with him at the next intersection (after an impromptu interval), tapped on his window and told him as polite as possible to please watch out next time. My mistake, he proceed to start swearing and carrying on. I watched as he sped off and true as Bob he drifted over the yellow line again.......So it seems like the silly season has started

Almost got taken out by some fool driving a Silver Peugot on Prince George dr this morning. I was training by myself, well with-in the yellow line when he drifted over the line causing me to take evasive action. I met up with him at the next intersection (after an impromptu interval), tapped on his window and told him as polite as possible to please watch out next time. My mistake, he proceed to start swearing and carrying on. I watched as he sped off and true as Bob he drifted over the yellow line again.......So it seems like the silly season has started

People hate being told what to do, even when they are in the wrong.

I realize that now. But his reaction was so over the top.

On a mtb, I recently tried to tell a guy that it was signposted that he wasnt allowed to ride in the forests, and when he drove off without hearing what i had to say, out of frustration i said "well f off then" The bugger anticipated my route, and came to find me and wanted to bliksem the living 5h1t out of me. I won't lie, i ran into the forests like a girl! eventually managed to calm the situation down that i could get back to my bike and ride off. Moral of the story...I dont tell anyone off anymore, regardless of how doff they are being. saves me getting a black eye or worse.