Deore XT or Mavic Crossride UB wheels?

PurePower

Mavic hubs need to be cleaned and serviced regularly (although it's quite easy to do). There is a bushing in the freehub that wears away if you don't clean and lube it often. Even so, I like my crossrides and they have been solid so far.

I haven't used either, but I would think that XT would be a better wheel than the Crossride.

Crosstrail would probably be a better comparison to XT.

And both compared to DT Swiss 445d wheels?

The reason i am asking is because i have a set of Crossrides that i am currently using but i am planning to bike a new dual susser soon. I have 2 options at this point. The Scott Spark 40 or the Silverback Mercury 1. The Scott comes with DT Swiss wheels and the Mercury comes with the Deore XT wheels. Therefore i asked the question cos i wud like to know if i should keep my Crossrides or sell them?

At this point its a hard choice to make between those 2 bikes i am considering.

Mavic hubs need to be cleaned and serviced regularly (although it's quite easy to do). There is a bushing in the freehub that wears away if you don't clean and lube it often. Even so, I like my crossrides and they have been solid so far.

I found that out 2 weeks ago when I couldnt free anymore and had to pedal all the way home from Kom se Pad.