manitou 3way vs Fox Float R

leet22

You won't feel the difference on your commute to work. Might I recommend "upgrading" to a hardtail Leet :)

You won't feel the difference on your commute to work. Might I recommend "upgrading" to a hardtail Leet :)

Regin is going to be a non commuter soon.

oi, stick with the Manitou. Much better to have a set forget than anything with a lever.

I was a Swinger for 5 years. It is only after a cat ass trophic failure that I was forced to switch to lever controls, the colour of the Kashima coat had me hooked. Quite frankly, can't feel the difference but if you do plan on chucking the Manitou, I'll accept it as a donation...

You have the pierced downtube right? Does it take a piggyback DHX?

oi, stick with the Manitou. Much better to have a set forget than anything with a lever.

I was a Swinger for 5 years. It is only after a cat ass trophic failure that I was forced to switch to lever controls, the colour of the Kashima coat had me hooked. Quite frankly, can't feel the difference but if you do plan on chucking the Manitou, I'll accept it as a donation...

You have the pierced downtube right? Does it take a piggyback DHX?

how did we get here from a question about suspension.this is why i like the hub