Argus Moron

ChrisH

thats what you get if 28 000 of the 35 000 only do one race a year. Its high time that only riders that do qualifying events are allowed to enter. At least that way the idiots are spread over 4 or 5 events during the year and hopefully natural selection will eliminate the bulk of them by the time they congregate at the Argus.

The idiotic stuff I saw en route today ranged from stopping in the middle of the road to being knocked in the face with some clown's flag in the start chute when I forgot to keep his bike upright.

Good point, morewoodmad.

Won't happen though.

This race / cycling event is such a money-spinner.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this is the type of thing you will never see me do, 35000 people of which 30000 dont know anything about racing etiquette and behaviour, every year you have to listen to horror stories of idiots pulling stupid crap like this and hurting other people. I still cringe if i saw what happened at the womens elite group.

Heard about the accident. Anybody know what happened? Generally speaking the racing should be safer in the front seeded bunches Edited by LOOK695

Heard about the accident. Anybody know what happened? Generally speaking the racing should be safer in the front seeded bunches

Check the argus update thread on the hub, theres a vid showing the crash.