650B 'validated'?

NotSoBigBen

Good go? He punctured on the penultimate lap and still win.

Nino Schurter riding for Scott – Swisspower took victory in the Elite Men’s race in a sprint finish against Jose Antonio Hermida (Multivan Merida Biking Team), the pair 1 minute 49 seconds ahead of third placed Jaroslav Kulhavy of the Czech Republic, riding for Specialized Racing.

It was a dramatic race for victory after Schurter, who led alone from the gun, punctured on the penultimate lap as a thunderstorm changed the going from dry to rain-soaked. Schurter was passed in the technical area by Hermida but quickly rejoined and caught the Spanish rider. The two rode much of the final lap together, with Schurter beating Hermida in the final sprint.

A good go compared to anyone else in the race! So it was the 650B that enabled him to win not his legs :whistling:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A good go compared to anyone else in the race! So it was the 650B that enabled him to win not his legs :whistling:

You heard it here first ;)