Nutritionist in Jhb/Pretoria (preferably on the Discovery list)

Does anyone know a good one or goes to one in the Gauteng area? Preferably one that is on the Discovery list (so one gets Vitality points).

I would prefer a sports nutrisionist....

Tx

Darn.. there is this pretty blonde.. but she moved to the Cape, and works for Woolies now :(

U talkin about Maryke? She's a pretty good cyclist as well and a mate of mine.

Does anyone know a good one or goes to one in the Gauteng area? Preferably one that is on the Discovery list (so one gets Vitality points).

I would prefer a sports nutrisionist....

Tx

Have a look on the Disco website. There's a list of them there for you to check out. IIRC, u log in, go to "Vitality" > "know your health" > "eat healthily" and there's a link that you click on to get to the list. I think It's as easy as clicking on the word "dietician"

U talkin about Maryke? She's a pretty good cyclist as well and a mate of mine.

Now you tell me... darn again.

edit: just did a racetec search. Think she would have beaten me handsomely! Very good time she posted! Top 50 ladies WOW! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by HEman

Darn.. there is this pretty blonde.. but she moved to the Cape, and works for Woolies now :(

Ok, Suddenly the Jhb or Discovery isnt important.... :)

Ok, Suddenly the Jhb or Discovery isnt important.... :)

She always had very practical and low tech solutions. Chocolate milk post race, and diluted apple juice during the race!

Thats exactly what I would of liked. If I dont get any suggestions Ill start googling the people on the list to see who is more into sports/cycling...

Now you tell me... darn again.

edit: just did a racetec search. Think she would have beaten me handsomely! Very good time she posted! Top 50 ladies WOW! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yeah - she's been doing a LOT of training.

She always had very practical and low tech solutions. Chocolate milk post race, and diluted apple juice during the race!

And yeah, she's very down to earth like that. Nothing like an ice-cold Super Moo or Steri Stumpie after a race/gym session. MMMMMMM....

Inge Retief 0118751914

Her office is at Fourways Life hospital, but she works in Sunninghill Hospital as well

She's not spesifically a sports nutritionist but she has plenty of clients doing the Epic and she is also the dietician of all the Fight Fit Militia MMA fighters.

She knows her stuff

She's not spesifically a sports nutritionist but she has plenty of clients doing the Epic and she is also the dietician of all the Fight Fit Militia MMA fighters.

She knows her stuff

In other words, don't try anything with her...

Pippa Mullins - Google Anne Till and Associates. She is the nutritionist for FitTrack and Discovery. Sports Nutrition is her speciality. I am on her program and she is a rockstar