KZN DH "Introduction" Days - for DH newbies

nigelhicks

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, the other solution to "owning" a DH rig is to ride the wheels off the trail bike, smoke the guys on their DH rigs and hope that somebody spots you and offers you a sponsorship that includes a DH bike. (Not likely, but we can all dream :whistling: )

What happened? Where were you?

Had a few issues :( . Pretty upset I could not make it. Will have to do the next one.

Guest Omega Man

i have too many hobbies...

im not sure if the GF will approve of another bike to accompany the current mtb, bmx, motorbike, 5 surfboards, kiteboard and kite, 2 wakeboards, wakeskate, skis, skateboard, oh dear.

Lool. I've found someone worse than me.

4 Guitars

Surfboard

Wakeboard

DH Bike

AM Bike

Hard Tail

Dirt Bike

Pool Table

Lool. I've found someone worse than me.

4 Guitars

Surfboard

Wakeboard

DH Bike

AM Bike

Hard Tail

Dirt Bike

Pool Table

dammit forgot i have 2 guitars too and a pool table hahaha. and didnt mention the canvas dome tent and gazebo which kinda tags along to all that. thankfully the boat sleeps outside else id really be in **** :D

bare in mind i stay in a granny flat with no garage hahhaa

Edited by geecee

Guest Omega Man

dammit forgot i have 2 guitars too and a pool table hahaha. and didnt mention the canvas dome tent and gazebo which kinda tags along to all that. thankfully the boat sleeps outside else id really be in **** :D

bare in mind i stay in a granny flat with no garage hahhaa

Respect!

Had a few issues :( . Pretty upset I could not make it. Will have to do the next one.

just go buy a full face and come to the race in a couple of weeks time ... Grebel, Geecee and I will show you the ropes during practice

i have too many hobbies...

im not sure if the GF will approve of another bike to accompany the current mtb, bmx, motorbike, 5 surfboards, kiteboard and kite, 2 wakeboards, wakeskate, skis, skateboard, oh dear.

Do none have you skate?