Stolen Morewood shova st

yogi_bear

My Beloved Morewood shova st 2006 has been stolen this morning in the wee hours out of my Garage in the strand.

Black front triangle and red rear triangle. Custom spray job. Fox 36 Float RC2 160mm and a manitou swinger 4 way rear. DT swiss 5.1d rims on a woodman front hub and a red hope pro2 back. Gravity dropper classic seatpost Selle Italia Yuktaak seat. Truvative Holtzfeller white handelbars Sram x9 at the back with x0 gripshifts slx crank.

Sad sad day. This bike is one of a kind and under insured, cant afford to insure it for the full worth. Please if anyone sees it somewhere or part of it. I would love to have it back. Call me 0834617890 jh.wiid01@gmail.com

I am a student and dont have a fixed income so it took 4 years of saving and building to get it to what it was.

Regards

Johan Wiid

post-32055-0-25511400-1333010361.jpg

Ag nee F*k man...people don't realise its not just a material object to us, Its much more then that ! Jammer om te hoor,sterkte !

Sorry for your loss. I can't imagine to think how you are feeling.

I am also on angry cycling list and will post your info there too.

Being a CT list I hope your chances of finding your bike will be far better.

Good luck

Hairy