Win A Magicshine MJ880 2000Lumen 4000K Cycle Light

Bike Lore

Nearly half way. 426 likes so far. Only 574 to go. remember the first 1000 people to like our facebook page will be entered in the draw for the amazing Pyro2000 light.

Remember to like the page not this post

http://www.pyrolights.co.za/win-a-pyro-2000

http://media.someammo.com/2331a22c4209/mj880-pyro_930W.jpg

http://media.someammo.com/32c84b4fff2e/201111196214696_610W.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dewald ZA

But I liked it! :thumbup:

Thanks. well you never know.

How amazing is this; today we got more than 13 likes. seems like I have been forgiven for my little mess with groupon.

Edited by Hannes Zietsman

This is amazing!! I do hope they get not just the LCD working but a pure white LED as promise . current 6000K+ LED have a CRI(color rendering index) of 65 and warmer white as used by pyro has a CRI of 80+. With this we sold see a CRI of near 100.

“Nanosys synthesizes quantum dot phosphor material which is subsequently packaged in a form called a Quantum Rail. For LED backlit displays, our Quantum Rail is inserted between an illuminating strip of blue LEDs and the input edge of the display's lightguide panel.Current LED backlights use conventional white LEDs (which are BLUE LEDs with YAG phosphor) that cannot produce saturated GREEN or RED colors. In contrast Nanosys' Quantum Rail produces a pure white light by using a BLUE LED with Green and Red Quantum Dot phosphors, which results in a tuned white light source that enables over 100 percent NTSC color gamut using the same high volume LCD display manufacturing flow that exists today.”

http://spectrum.ieee...gle+Feedfetcher

So we advance.

Dewald ZA Thanks. well you never know.

How amazing is this; today we got more than 13 likes. seems like I have been forgiven for my little mess with groupon.

And you got mine! Was looking at the MJ880 and it looks awesome.

I got a complaint today. We lend a unit out for a demo ride and he notices that the light dims about 1h30 in to his "ride".

The reason why that happens is because the light protect it self when it overheats. Very view other lights have this protection. Just to clarify All Pyrolights have thermal protection. If it kicks in it means you need to stop chit chatting and start to cycle. Not having this protection will result in a major reduction in the life time of the LED.

One more reason why you should enter this competitions

Edited by Hannes Zietsman

+1 on your online store. Its basic but it works. Now just waiting for that retard Standard Bank to make the payment visible to Payfast. Saw a guy cycling this morning on my way to the bus stop and thought that would be nice, then I saw your "Good Value" post on Facebook and went for it.

One thing I've heard on the Hub and off is once you get into lights your screwed as your always going to want bigger and brighter.

I can already see the wife authorise an upgrade if I can get my son to ride his bike and join dad on some night riding in the suburbs.

Well just don't do what everyone does the first time they get this type of light. DO NOT LOOK IN TO IT!!!! The light you are getting is pretty bright but basic and I can tell you that once you pop you can't stop.

Well just don't do what everyone does the first time they get this type of light. DO NOT LOOK IN TO IT!!!! The light you are getting is pretty bright but basic and I can tell you that once you pop you can't stop.

LOL ... I made that mistake with my LED Maglite.