Panorama 2012

sr2106

How was your Panorama ?

What a great event in terms of scenery, roads (some potholes :cursing: ), and overall organization.

Only gripe from my side the organizers could have sold a T-shirt or Cap as momentos to us competing.

Will be back :clap: .

Loved it, very tough, but absolutely brilliant, will be back next year!

Loved the race. I agree on the T shirt issue, would have been a great momento.

That was so good - I cant believe there aren't more road tours around anymore. It is so much better than a single day event. I'll definitely be back next year and also try convince a couple of my mates to come along.

The thing that really p'd me off was the douchebag who hung onto the back of a truck going up the Spitskop climb on day 1. We reported him afterward but all he got was a too-friendly telling off from the stage that night. Some name and shame would have been awesome.

That was so good - I cant believe there aren't more road tours around anymore. It is so much better than a single day event. I'll definitely be back next year and also try convince a couple of my mates to come along.

The thing that really p'd me off was the douchebag who hung onto the back of a truck going up the Spitskop climb on day 1. We reported him afterward but all he got was a too-friendly telling off from the stage that night. Some name and shame would have been awesome.

Unless he won a prize, in the end the only one he predujiced was himself. I wouldnt worry about cheaters like this too much, they most likely wont return to this event whereas you will to enjoy it to the full.

Unless he won a prize, in the end the only one he predujiced was himself. I wouldnt worry about cheaters like this too much, they most likely wont return to this event whereas you will to enjoy it to the full.

I guess - but it still blows when he finished about 5 minutes ahead of us in the GC at the end. Granted it was only mid pack, but still...

I hope he forgets to tighten his front quick release and goes over a bump too fast :cursing:

Only gripe from my side the organizers could have sold a T-shirt or Cap as momentos to us competing.

They used to give out fleeces etc. as part of the goodie bag. I got a folding chair too at the last one I did.

They used to give out fleeces etc. as part of the goodie bag. I got a folding chair too at the last one I did.

Chatted to my ex-wife last night about it. She was a little disappointed because everything seemed scaled back. She said they received kit bags and t-shirts previously, and something about a riders' dinner which wasn't held this year.

My 3rd Panorama, and i have to agree, although it's a great event, the goody bags were a lot better in the past