Whatever you do dont fly mango

Baster Brak

I would'nt wager any money on them delivering, its not justbthe cost of the entries, the flights and so forth, it is also the 10's of hours spent training and getting ready, but then for Mango uts all about the botom line, so rather than having happy customers its more important to make profit at all cost and to divert responsibility and accountability for screwing up, for them its only a few cyclist

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would'nt wager any money on them delivering, its not justbthe cost of the entries, the flights and so forth, it is also the 10's of hours spent training and getting ready, but then for Mango uts all about the botom line, so rather than having happy customers its more important to make profit at all cost and to divert responsibility and accountability for screwing up, for them its only a few cyclist

Look at the end of the day, its the pilots call on whether the plane is overloaded or not. Its a pity that this is happening now when all the cyclists are rying to go down.

I'll just be sure next time to make alternative arrrangements when it comes to transporting a bike to an event....Have seen to many of these f'ups over the last couple of months....

I left a message on their Facebook wall for you, hope it helps

have u got link, i get redirected to "mango" clothing on facebook... i'll happily add my voice to their facebook page