dear mrclean, have you never heard of the north shore or wistler or wales? ...

debullet

Guest Omega Man

My sister & family will be moving down the road from Whistler, I can't wait for her to get there (anyone want to buy a house in Kloof :rolleyes: )

Nice. Emirates flies to Seattle now so the tickets are cheap-er.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got it all wrong, the best trails in the whole wide world are all in the USA, cause they say so.

The BEST Mountain Bike Trails in the World

Singletracks members have ranked the best mountain bike trails in the World using our unique trail ranking algorithm. The best bike trails are rated by weighing the following ranking factors:

http://www.singletra...best_trails.php

Spoil sport, thats the debate over :whistling:

To me riding on a road in the desert is not mountain biking. I'm sorry if that offends you in any way shape or form.

No-one said you need to stick to the road. Are those not mountains in the background? Or have you defined what a mountain should look like?

Edited by Octavian

Guest Omega Man

No-one said you need to stick to the road. Are those not mountains in the background? Or have you defined what a mountain should look like?

M. It is very nice. But it's not for me. That's all.

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

I had a change of heart...

Ok. I'll tell you what we do. You posted a pic of riding that stokes you out. I'll post a pic and we can counter each others pics with pics of our own. Hopefully we can convince each other.

This is taken from the top of Pleney. Morzine in France.

post-18968-0-52459700-1337599041.jpg

He tooks his Zula over :thumbdown:

...far more technical,rooty,rocky than what is on 90% of the events in RSA.

So what your are saying is "10% of the events in RSA are far more technical,rooty,rocky than what is on ..."

That is impressive...

Ok. I'll tell you what we do. You posted a pic of riding that stokes you out. I'll post a pic and we can counter each others pics with pics of our own. Hopefully we can convince each other.

I know where I would want to rather ride :thumbup: , even if that was not in France. In saying that I would also like to ride the Richterveld area, only one though. This pic you would want to ride over & over

Looks like fun. I'd rather ski it though...

Guest Omega Man

Looks like fun. I'd rather ski it though...

That's on the agenda. This is us coming back from Switzerland. This is in La Crosets. If you look over to where the dude in the blue helmet is looking you can see a track. That track is about 5km from top to bottom.

post-18968-0-42217100-1337599835.jpg

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Mark Hopkins of Leatt, c-sixx and pyga fame riding the Les Gets lift.

post-18968-0-50390300-1337600087.jpg