Graskop routes

miss V

going to a training camp this weekend at Graskop, does anyone know about nice mtb routes in and around there?

PM Scalpel.

He knows the back roads of the back roads.  If not, he'll have a friend that can point you to the nice single tracks.....

ENJOY!!!!! 

You could always just ride on th road with me... You on your MTB and me on my road bike... I should be able to maybe keep up for a couple of hours...

safer then Scapels back back roads I would guess... LOL

hehehe, bring your mtb and ride with us, siende dat ons nie heeltyd mekaar gaan probeer race nie

If you believe that you will believe anything.... They are going to race the entire weekend... TRUST ME!!!

So what you are trying to say is that I am in the ....!!!

Do you have a set of 202's or something equally lite(Or maybe of even less weight) that I can use?? I am going to need ALL the help that I can get.. hehehe

ek kan jou arm vir jou afsit, sal seker so 3kg kan spaar...

and yes, you have trouble cause those guys are goin to try and go each other the whole time, i mean, phen, kakaa, shammy, christie and mr pitt???

Firstly MissV thanks for the compliment as I am sure my arm is actually about 20kg... Remember I am the TCS fatboy...

And Rakker thanks  for the support.. :) I am going to need all the help that I can get even if it is just digging a hole for me to R.I.P in.. :)

Do you think a System Six can double as a MTB???

And Rakker thanks  for the support.. :) I am going to need all the help that I can get even if it is just digging a hole for me to R.I.P in.. :)

Ag knappy, I just got the idea that you are the one that everyone is picking on, so I had to do my bitWink...
Rakker2008-01-09 04:33:59

neee, vir wie gaan ek dan weg ry???? please come, me and rakker are baking pancakes on saturday!!!