using supplements = cheating

sadamhussein

I was cheated at birth , when I got weak legs and lungs like a sponge in an oil slick. So ag sorry man ,I cheat back.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA I have never even heard an idiot speaking so much sh#t... You are the steriods of IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Having protein and supplements is just a way of giving food to your muscles... The same way that you give food to your body! There isn't enough carbs and protein in everyday food to keep you healthy and strong enough for hours and hours in the saddle or whatever training you do. If you go days without food you will die, ad if you train hours and hours a week and just eat the same as under normal circumstances you will break down all you have inside...

Maybe that is why you are the Idiot here because you took no food and no supplements so your brain started to dry up... You should hydrate a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now , now, now. I have it on VERY GOOD AUTHORITY that calling someone an i D 10T is verboten!

Not nice.

Do not do it.

Can't be as it's not a supplement - it's the real thing :clap: :clap:

When it comes to bikes, we all know that the only real thing is .... STEEL!!! Carbon is only good for making replicas of the real thing ;)