EVIL bikes?

nigelhicks

Well seems like they have alot to prove & seen as he is continuing to persevere the new bikes could be the holy grail, spose time will tell.

Like sum1 said he could of canned it & formed completely new start,but hes sticking, so props on that.

ya totally ... just wait and see ... wouldnt mind the Undead if they can sort their *** out

@ GrubScrew, I love how Zink states that it's not the same bike ridden in the G-Shock video http://www.pinkbike....uysell/1064526/

LoL.. The first one survived a year of abuse and I figured I would quit while I was ahead and build up a freshy. :w00t:

(The one from the G Shock video is for sale frame only, too...)dot,dots say alot :P

Dont often see will ship globally on PB, due to warranty,spose doesnt matter on these as warranty is a mission.

They say the hyper looks like a walmart bike and is heavy,rebranded corsairs.

"So now you can get a Corsair with wallmart quality? "

post-20718-0-01907800-1337759553.jpg

post-20718-0-88277200-1337759571.jpg

Edited by GrubScrew

Guest Omega Man

I saw Can Zink's Evil Undead in the flesh (or should that be in the Carbon) last year. Pictures cannot do that bike justice. It's stunning.

Nige, I chatted to stevie smith and his manager gabe about evil the monday morning after the world cup because they were staying with giff,they said that they changed teams because evil were broke,evil still owned the copyright to that new design but havent even paid weagle for his work. Cam Zink was the only rider left with evil and was supposedly offered huge tin but it was all bull so he left aswell,hopefully they will sell off the copyright to someone else to be produced. Because apparently that bike was sick

• 3 months later...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: UHMhttp://gp1.pinkbike.org/p5pb8601426/p5pb8601426.jpg

The Evil Undead is alive and well... Filip Polc suspension testing on a stump. :clap: