Bicycle Lights

doppelganger

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Groupon! Mine was order number 17.

Damn you :devil: Should have kept my mouth shut.

Nice looking light - 20% higher output than Magicshine MJ808B with the same LED and 3 times the runtime out of the same battery! That's seriously impressive stats... One of those on your bars should be more than enough light for any riding though except for technical single track if you want to race down it at night. If you're looking to do technical stuff at speed then a flood on your bars and spot (like the one advertised) on your helmet or an MJ816 on your bars which gives you the best of both in one light.

I'm thinking Magalies Adventure

Nice looking light - 20% higher output than Magicshine MJ808B with the same LED and 3 times the runtime out of the same battery! That's seriously impressive stats... One of those on your bars should be more than enough light for any riding though except for technical single track if you want to race down it at night. If you're looking to do technical stuff at speed then a flood on your bars and spot (like the one advertised) on your helmet or an MJ816 on your bars which gives you the best of both in one light.

What light are you referring to? :huh:

Where do you see that?

After purchasing and going back to the page it stated that 17 had been purchased.

(Fair enough I could've been one of the other previous numbers but there were 15 purchased when I started the process, so in reality I could only be order 16 or 17. Either way there's only at most 16 other chaps who bought before I did...)

Damn you :devil: Should have kept my mouth shut.

Ag no, I'll think of it as your father's day present to me dude! Shot again!

Ag no, I'll think of it as your father's day present to me dude! Shot again!

No probs, just don't forget my birthday & xmas pressies, Dad :ph34r:

If you do a transfer to my accouont, I'll buy you some lights too (son??), seeing as you are still struggling to get into groupon. If there's a stock issue I'll transfer the cash back.

(Let me know quick. I'm going into a meeting in 30 mins, then picking kids up from school and going surfing)

If you do a transfer to my accouont, I'll buy you some lights too (son??), seeing as you are still struggling to get into groupon. If there's a stock issue I'll transfer the cash back.

(Let me know quick. I'm going into a meeting in 30 mins, then picking kids up from school and going surfing)

Thanks , I'm going to a mates office in an hr if I still have no joy.

What will be best.... 2 of the cheap R649 lights or 1 Pyro 2000 @ R1499?

1 R649 & a Pyro 2000 :thumbup:

1 R649 & a Pyro 2000 :thumbup:

haha.... my budget does not allow that. Im just thinking its beter to get 2 x cheap ones... 1 handle bar 1 helmet. Also nice to have a spare one around for a buddy if the ride does not require to much light .. :thumbup:

Noticed that the R649 is not a Pyro LED but an Cree XML T6 LED, besides the difference of the one being 4000K and the other not, is the R649 a worth while purchase?

Edited by gwhite

Noticed that the R649 is not a Pyro LED but an Cree XML T6 LED, besides the difference of the one being 4000K and the other not, is the R649 a worth while purchase?

This is where the originate from

http://www.pyrolights.co.za/