Le Qoc Sportif Road Cycle Tour

shadowchaser-d

I have not seen much advertising on this event and haven spoken to Nick Bester he tells there has been lots of interest amongst the vets for this tour.

Are there any vets here that are considering doing this tour? With the 4 road stages and 1 TT it makes for great racing.

I have not seen much advertising on this event and haven spoken to Nick Bester he tells there has been lots of interest amongst the vets for this tour.

Are there any vets here that are considering doing this tour? With the 4 road stages and 1 TT it makes for great racing.

"Lots of interest amongst the vets for this tour." ???? - Only 10 entries in total and entries close tomorrow.

Oh man that is not good news. I suppose he could not exactly tell me there has been no interest and not to waste my time doing it....

Hopefully they will extend the entry deadline and perhaps to evenconsider combining all the vets to make one group.

Dissappointing as we don't have much in the form of racing and this would have been nice. Lets hope the numbers pick up considerably

Seems like there was an issue with the venue as the original entry read Nelspruit. We thought of doing the mtb event. Then the entries were closed for a while, and suddenly popped up with venue at Babbas lodge and buffelspoort.

Marketing seem to be an issue as I only read about tour today and the format looks great but to late for me now, hopefully it happens again next year and I will be there.

I just wonder if it should not have some qualifying criteria, can anybody enter, I am quite fit but you also do not want to be the only man riding that is not in the bunch.