Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Sagan's take on it…

Tweeter Sagan@TweeterSagan

Sagan agree with Mr Twiglet: the sceptics are f**king w***ers. Whoever said impossible fit 18 podium girl in sauna underestimate Sagan.

You do know this is not really him ?

Sky probably knows they've f#$ked up at the Tour Of Spain with a top spot although they dominated the podium.

Gonna be interesting to see how it goes in the team dynamic between Wiggo and Froome.

It can take one bad day for Wiggo on the climbs and an awesome day for Froome to turn things upside down.

And then kopkrap for Brailsford.

All in all, awesome and intense le Tour.

Must still watch the highlights of yesterday's stage.

Froome will out climb Wiggo in a heartbeat, if he was certain to deliver a top 5 in the TT's, we would have a tour winner.

You do know this is not really him ?

It's not?! Oh, no, I'm gutted… There I was thinking he is so talented that he can tweet even while racing a stage…

Froome will out climb Wiggo in a heartbeat, if he was certain to deliver a top 5 in the TT's, we would have a tour winner.

He had a good result in the prologue.

Let's see how it rolls today.

How did Froome lose the initial 1m30 or so? Wiggens mentioned he had some bad luck so I am assuming he got caught up in one of the crashes or had a mechanical or something? I assume he lost some time in the prologue but can't have been much

Really hope he pulls off a good TT today that keeps him within a couple of minutes of Wiggins. If he stays high up on the GC I think Sky management will want to avoid totally sacrificing him just in case something happens to Wiggens (all assuming they learn't from Spain that is)...

Edited by dracs

How did Froome lose the initial 1m30 or so? Wiggens mentioned he had some bad luck so I am assuming he got caught up in one of the crashes or had a mechanical or something? I assume he lost some time in the prologue but can't have been much

Punctured just before the finish of an earlier stage, I think Stage 2.

Really hope he pulls off a good TT today that keeps him within a couple of minutes of Wiggins. If he stays high up on the GC I think Sky management will want to avoid totally sacrificing him just in case something happens to Wiggens (all assuming they learn't from Spain that is)...

Puncture. Stage 1, I think.

Punctured just before the finish of an earlier stage, I think Stage 2.

:thumbdown: sux

It's not?! Oh, no, I'm gutted… There I was thinking he is so talented that he can tweet even while racing a stage…

Then it's not really Sagan's take is it ?

Must be a news room appy habit.

He had a good result in the prologue.

Let's see how it rolls today.

China, take the time lost in the prologue and times it by ten.

I love Froomie, but unless he pulls a TT miracle out the bag, sorry make that two, it won't be his year ..........YET :thumbup:

And what's an appy?

Hahahaha, naam lekker gat gemaak :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's S.A. slang (no not serpent) for toilet washer.

Hahahaha, naam lekker gat gemaak :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's S.A. slang (no not serpent) for toilet washer.

They have toilets in a new room, sorry newsroom?