Novice in Centurion looking for MTB buddies - (Unfit)

martinsnyman

Hi, I recently entered the great world of MTB'ing and are looking for someone to train with. I average 15kmph and cycle 10-20 km in a session. Can cycle any time of the day,any day of the week, as long as it is organised a day or so before the time. I live close to Ridgebacks - cnr of South str and Jean ave.

I am keen on Rietvlei or Groenkloof as well as road cycling in the neighberhood.

Martin

083 648 4060

Hi Martin, and welcome to the forum.

I think the best bet would be to hook up with the cyclists at Epic Sport, which is just about a block from your house.

They should be able to assist you, and you can join their outrides on Saturday mornings.

Hi Martin, and welcome to the forum.

I think the best bet would be to hook up with the cyclists at Epic Sport, which is just about a block from your house.

They should be able to assist you, and you can join their outrides on Saturday mornings.

Thanks !!- will go chat to them.

Thanks !!- will go chat to them.

Yeah

They have group rides departing from the shop around 7am on a Saturday morning. They cater for the beginners, intermediate and fit riders and its a nice bunch of people riding there. Highly recommended!

Yeah

They have group rides departing from the shop around 7am on a Saturday morning. They cater for the beginners, intermediate and fit riders and its a nice bunch of people riding there. Highly recommended!

Thanks - I had a chat to them, will be joining this Saturday!