LOOK Quiz Win a 586 SL and Kéo 2 Max

nathrix

"Cofidis will go again this year with LOOK's top-of-the-range 695 SR frame featuring several global innovations, and with the all-new Kéo Power system. Cofidis will continue to use the 596 for time-trials. They will also be using the Kéo Blade Aéro pedal system exclusively designed for time-trial competition."

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can one still enter? I thought you had to answer a question everyday from 25 June. I already missed the first couple of days. Does that then not invalidate my entry?

The more you answer the more chance you have to win, you need only answer one question to win but answering more is like buying more raffle tickets.

Enter Now!

Today's question

Bernard Hinault won the 1985 Tour de France using the first clipless pedals. What was the colour of those pedals?

Red

Yellow

Blue

White

Look #PP65 1984

http://speedplay.com...museum.clipless

I think - so white

Found this as well

http://university.tri-sports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/pedal15.jpg

This famous Graham Watson image of Bernard Hinault and Greg Lemond on L'Alpe d Huez in 1985 shows both men using the new clipless Look pedal, the beginning of a revolution.

Found this as well

http://university.tri-sports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/pedal15.jpg

This famous Graham Watson image of Bernard Hinault and Greg Lemond on L'Alpe d Huez in 1985 shows both men using the new clipless Look pedal, the beginning of a revolution.

Those are black wtf - i answered wrong :cursing:

When clicking on the register link I am taken to the following page. I am not able to register. At the moment this is a waste of time. :cursing:

post-18711-0-64365600-1340789637.jpg

I registered and answered the question on day1, but dont seem to be able to get to the daily questions. Keeps saying thanks for entering and come back tomorrow! What am I doing wrong?

thanks

I registered and answered the question on day1, but dont seem to be able to get to the daily questions. Keeps saying thanks for entering and come back tomorrow! What am I doing wrong?

thanks

I was getting the same problem and i haven't even registered yet.