Buying a custom wheel build from CRC

Mojoman

Rims/wheels that cannot withstand shipping will also not be suitable on your bike.

They are Spank Subrosa 30mm wide rims on Hope Pro II hubs so are built for hard riding. I have no idea how the spoke broke but the box was severly dented in...

I am a heavy aggressive rider and have put them through really rough rocky terrain at speed. Done 1.5m drops to flat without the slightest problem. They have been absolutely perfect in all repects.

They are Spank Subrosa 30mm wide rims on Hope Pro II hubs so are built for hard riding. I have no idea how the spoke broke but the box was severly dented in...

I am a heavy aggressive rider and have put them through really rough rocky terrain at speed. Done 1.5m drops to flat without the slightest problem. They have been absolutely perfect in all repects.

Wiff enuff force you can break your finger off in your @$$ as well. Those baggage handlers have no respect. When we came back fom Lagos I saw them loading my Wife's electronic musical keyboard. I never told her about it. She would have freaked out!!!!

Wiff enuff force you can break your finger off in your @$$ as well. Those baggage handlers have no respect. When we came back fom Lagos I saw them loading my Wife's electronic musical keyboard. I never told her about it. She would have freaked out!!!!

:cursing: I suppose it is the chance we take.

But then again, with bike stuff, CRC are usually good about sorting these type of things out if there is a problem.

+1 for Johan Bornman.

++1 - had a set for 3 years now - never needed to true them (and I started out at 140kg!!!)

Got a set from CRC last year, been fantastic.

Shane from Bowmans offered to check the wheel out for me, to make sure it was built correctly. Didn't cost a cent.