1. 1. Where should the 650B wheelsize be used

• Hardtail XC
    • XC Dual
    • Marathon
    • Trail - 5" Travel Bikes
    • Aggressive Trail - 5.5" - 6" Bikes
    • All Mountain
    • DH Race

As long as the rest of the bike is suited to the purpose I don't see any reason why it couldn't fit into any of those markets. The 650B wheel size is probably best suited to the "do anything" market but that doesn't mean it will excel in any of those markets above the other wheel sizes. My 2cents.

As long as the rest of the bike is suited to the purpose I don't see any reason why it couldn't fit into any of those markets. The 650B wheel size is probably best suited to the "do anything" market but that doesn't mean it will excel in any of those markets above the other wheel sizes. My 2cents.

Where do you think it will excel?

Me thinks the longer the travel, the smaller the wheel should be. Just a gut feel, not based on any facts.

• 2 months later...

Me thinks the longer the travel, the smaller the wheel should be. Just a gut feel, not based on any facts.

Het jy al die 650 Intense gesien?!

• 3 weeks later...

Its a wheel. It goes round and round and it's fitted to a bicycle.

You can use it everywhere. Enough now with this wheel size bull***t. Its nothing more than a winky measuring contest anyways.

Edit: Sometimes even I get sucked into responding to stupid comments. Sorry guys, slip of the filter.

Edited by The Crow