Mazzochi Bomber forks

Stoffel76

Found a Scott Genius MC30 in good condition and the guy wants R5 000 for it. Only concern is the left fork is leaking oil.

Is this an easy fix? Are spares ready available for these? (not sure of age - would guess 4-5years old)

Thanks...

It is an easy fix and yes, there are spares available for it. Plenty. Put your location on your profile and it will become easy for people to suggest where to go.

Thanks Johan... Got caught out once not being able to find parts for an older shock...

I'm in the southern suburbs of Cape Town.

Thanks Johan... Got caught out once not being able to find parts for an older shock... I'm in the southern suburbs of Cape Town.

In that case you are far from the South African world headquarters of Marzocchi. They're in Jhb.

A shock service will set you back about R600-00 and you will have to carry the cost of shipping to and fro Johannesburg. However, if you are not in a hurry and prepared to go snail mail, that cost is minimal.

Details on the Marzocchi Website or dial 0823086847

Edited by Johan Bornman