Delivery Time

graham cube

Has anyone purchased goods from Chain Reaction and then opted for the normal mail route ? I was a numb nuts not to get it delivered, but too late now.

How long should it take to get delivered here.

I have been waiting about 5 weeks now, is this normal ? Called the post office, they can not help me as i do not have a tracking number or anything.

Has anyone purchased goods from Chain Reaction and then opted for the normal mail route ? I was a numb nuts not to get it delivered, but too late now.

How long should it take to get delivered here.

I have been waiting about 5 weeks now, is this normal ? Called the post office, they can not help me as i do not have a tracking number or anything.

School boy error

I know that doesnt help you but really school boy error

I only ever get the 'normal mail' option and have to date had few issues. One issue that could be holding up your order is that maybe one of the items in your order is currently 'Out of Stock'

E-mail CRC with your order number and ask if anything from their side is holding it up.

If CRC have dispatched the order they would have sent you a ParcelForce tracking number EE12345689GB. Once you got that you can track the parcel via the ParcelForce website. Once it lands in SA and it the status says "Awaiting Customs Clearance" or "Held" give the PO a call and use the EE123456789GB as the tracking number. They'll give you a local tracking number "ii123456789za" and be able to tell you where it is in the local system.

Good Luck

Edited by Super_mil