Hero worshipping dopers

capeofstorms

interesting the 3 doctors (ferrari and the boys) didnt even contest their punishment....although that means nothing

The good doc ferrari, claims that the only reason he did not contest is that he never knew or was informed about the charges against him....? the article is on the velonation news website. http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/12377

Edited by ThaStig

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The good doc ferrari, claims that the only reason he did not contest is that he never knew or was informed about the charges against him....? the article is on the cycling news website or something

that is quite funny I must say!

According to the papers this week the anti doping guys have a 8 year statute and are only now retesting samples stored from the 2004 olympics period with modern day methods so any athlete / competitor who believes he will succeed against advances in modern science has to have a few cells missing as they will ultimately be exposed as a cheat.

The SKY article is interesting as I have heard SA cyclists say exactly what is being said that they move from race to race and do little training as such due to raceing and travelling so a structured training approach would certainly yield decent results over time.

Wiggo's TDF will be interesting his TT speed is a definite advantage and he has largely been sitting out near the front being towed along with a fairly low amount of effort compared to those making breaks etc, it will be interesting to see over the next few days in the big hills how he goes as he should be reasonably fresh, besides the TT's his entire time out front is about 1km.