Killarney - Wednesday Nights

Big%20smileJust got back from Killarney race track, what a brilliant ride, as a first timer it was a definite eye opener, damn those guys are fast, I was lapped 3 timesLOL. Will definitely go back for more punishmentThumbs%20Up. Averaged 31kph and almost emptied my stomach a few timesConfused. Now for a lovely massage Big%20smile

Killarney! Tonight (23/01)

I have loads of pics. If you saw me, I probably saw you! So if you want a pic PM me with your e-mail, bike and kit

20080123_123551_IMG_1172.jpg

Fatty in pink right at the back of the scratch batch! Post me surviving my first Killarney in 6 months!! yay!

I was dropped on the first corner, took about 20 minutes before my legs warmed up, how many times did you pass me? I was in the old sanlam kit.

Fatty in pink right at the back of the scratch batch! Post me surviving my first Killarney in 6 months!! yay!

I was dropped on the first corner, took about 20 minutes before my legs warmed up, how many times did you pass me? I was in the old sanlam kit.