Drifting Trikes

Caerus

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sani Pass would be the bomb then if they tarred it, not a lot of happy campers if they did, I thought they were doing that anyway?

@ Tumbleweed, its Passo San Boldo, Italy.

Sani Pass would be the bomb then if they tarred it, not a lot of happy campers if they did, I thought they were doing that anyway?

@ Tumbleweed, its Passo San Boldo, Italy.

They have been talking about taring that road for years... Done up to the hotel as far as I know....

• 10 years later...

Drift trikes aren’t new. They were known as Big Wheels or Green Machines in the 1970s. These featured mechanical tricks you might recognize on modern drift cars like “stick shift” brake handles and absurd steering angles. Fuzzy wristbands, Keds, and sliding sideways on a Big Wheel made for serious street cred in 1976spacer.png.

On 12/16/2022 at 9:44 AM, Green speed said:

Drift trikes aren’t new. They were known as Big Wheels or Green Machines in the 1970s. These featured mechanical tricks you might recognize on modern drift cars like “stick shift” brake handles and absurd steering angles. Fuzzy wristbands, Keds, and sliding sideways on a Big Wheel made for serious street cred in 1976spacer.png.

C0ED3230-38D0-4E9C-8380-5DD424AB61D1.jpeg

On 12/16/2022 at 9:44 AM, Green speed said:

This is probably the most random thing I have seen, a new member replies to a 10 year old thread, only to post something unrelated to the last post, and then leaves the forum likely to never return haha