Cell C Sux

Mojoman

Further to this, my SIM was shut down as I had not recharged in a month (even though I had a R29 balance) and when you check your prepaid balance it does not show the date of expiry of the service so it had expired and I did not know.

They are not really cheaper on contract, and they seem to cookie cut you into 100sms, 100megs, 100mins airtime - not cool, flexible prices works out cheaper .

At 99c/min on contract to any network is a massive saving in call time, I'm happy to have 100megs & 100sms for R400/ month with an Samsung S2

Prehaps on contract but certainly not on prepaid (but never again from me!). Apparently they shut down the service after a month if you do not recharge, even if you have a positive balance? Does anyone know about this?

It is in fact 120 days. You need to recharge , phone/sms once in every 120 days.

BTW I think Vodacom has the same rules. I am very happy with CellC.

At 99c/min on contract to any network is a massive saving in call time, I'm happy to have 100megs & 100sms for R400/ month with an Samsung S2

Dude grab it. Best deal out there...I got mine from VC and am sorry I did....

To anyone interested: 24hrs on and I still have not had a reply to my email (send to two different addresses as requested by Cell C) and their call centre is still 'experiencing high call volumes' so you can't get through to anyone....why am I pursuing it?

Because I want my sodding R29 back! Then they can shove the service!