MTB'ing as a single rider

durbanjacques

I'm in the same boat.... Mates are soft and riding from Conrad drive to emmarentia is considered a hard outing for them ... Hehe

I know the group rides section on the forum exists, but not sure how much it's used.

I ride gorenkloof alone and if I'm on the road will do cradle alone as well.... I find there are enough people on the routes incase of mechanical or injury issue. Spruit I won't do alone but from Conrad drive its safe.

So I went and did route 2 at northern farm this morning. The route marking at one point was a bit vague so I ended up doing a few extra km's. I really did enjoy it though. There were many other riders at 7:00 so I think it is pretty safe for single riders. Next week I will try Modderfontein to see how that is. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

So I went and did route 2 at northern farm this morning. The route marking at one point was a bit vague so I ended up doing a few extra km's. I really did enjoy it though. There were many other riders at 7:00 so I think it is pretty safe for single riders. Next week I will try Modderfontein to see how that is. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I rode at Modder today - was dusty but good fun. Route marking was good. Not an hectic technical, but good all the same.