Staalwater MTB race

River Rat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fast, mainly district roads and jeep track. Beautiful agricultural setting. One interesting climb on tar. And the Caledon Spa afterwards. A "must do" in my opinion. My wife and I are going to do it too. Will be my second one.

Thanks Flymango, as it turns out my wife is joining me albeit only for the 30. It will be our first race in your neck of the woods. Looking forward to it!

I'm doing the 60km. We're staying over @ the hotel for saturday night as well.

Tried to book a few weeks ago but hotel is full. So we'll try and book into the Spa for the afternoon and head home late afternoon/early evening.

Thanks Flymango, as it turns out my wife is joining me albeit only for the 30. It will be our first race in your neck of the woods. Looking forward to it!

Very doable and very scenic. Nothing technical. Maybe hook up for a beer afterwards.

Due to my dear wife's mishap on last weekends Trailseeker we've had to cancel our weekend. I have a 60 and a 30km entry available free gratis and vir niks drop me a PM if you're interested.

Very doable and very scenic. Nothing technical. Maybe hook up for a beer afterwards.

Would have liked that Flymango but unfortunately I won't be there.

Would have liked that Flymango but unfortunately I won't be there.

Next time then when you're in Cape Town. I don't know the details of your wife's mishap, but hope she's on the mend.

Next time then when you're in Cape Town. I don't know the details of your wife's mishap, but hope she's on the mend.

Dislocated elbow and seeing the discomfort you really don't want this. Till next time.

Dislocated elbow and seeing the discomfort you really don't want this. Till next time.

Ah. Elbow is a bugger. I know. I had the "terrible triad" (Google it) and ulnar nerve damage back in 2006 after a stupid fall in Tokai. Indeed - until next time.

ja jiggs stapskoene is nodig.dit is beslis nie meer laasjaar se roete nie.dit nounet gery :eek:

Julle maak my bang!! Wat het verander? Het dit nou Kamp Staaldraad geword??

Edited by flymango

Julle maak my bang!! Wat het verander?

gaan kyk die profile daai lekker teerpas bestaan nie meer dis nou orr die berg jeeptrack

gaan kyk die profile daai lekker teerpas bestaan nie meer dis nou orr die berg jeeptrack

Daai teerpas was taai genoeg op teer - so nou's dit jeep. Eish. Verder dieselfde?