Group Ride CT - Saturday, 1st Sep & Sunday, 2nd Sep

Smartie

Hi

I will be down in Cape Town this weekend. Looking for early morning group rides on Saturday, 1st September and Sunday, 2nd September.

About 60kms on Saturday (25-30km/h avg.) and 100kms on Sunday (25-30 km/h avg.)

I will be based in Century City, so group rides starting nearby would be easiest (but can travel to other areas).

Any suggestions? Who to contact?

Thanks

Checkout Durbanville area roadies thread. They ride from Greenpoint on Sat and from Durbanville on Sun. Pm Puncheur aka Dale.

Come to the outriders on Saturday, we meet in parkland i can give you the exact details if you like. Or city cycles who are just around the corner from you in Edgemead.

Good luck, Really hope the weather is good :clap:

City Cycling is right there from where you are located. They have all kind of group rides, DC training, social training, etc..check them on the web, as well as on Facebook. Best of luck

We met with Smartie this morning. our club had 2 groups going out to the top of Bains Kloof on DC training rides and another goin in the same direction but later in the day. i decided to rather have the later group ride to Chappies & back.

the day started chilly but the pace was warm. Smartie went with the faster riders all the way to the top of chappies and back.

nice meetin with u