Centurion Training Rides

Rudi Pollard

I am looking for MTB training partners in the centurion area in the mornings before work. I have seen quite a few guys around there, and would like to join in.

Hi Lapa,

Where in centurion are you situated? I am also looking for a training partner(s) preferably stronger than I am. I must admit that I will probably not be able to join guys during the week as I leave for work at 6 in the mornings and only return at about 17:00.

But I would love to have a few chaps to train with on weekends at Snake Valley, Groenkloof, Voortekker etc.

Sundays I leave Wierdapark at about 8am , go up old JHB road to monument , then down towards Groenkloof , up R21 to Klapperkop , do few single tracks and dirt climb at back , out back of Klapperkop towards Rigel Ave , up towards Delmas , then head for Nelmapius and go al the way to Old JHB road back to Wierdapark . Only 53km .

Thursdays Groenkloof at 6am . One loop with Union hill included .

Sundays I leave Wierdapark at about 8am , go up old JHB road to monument , then down towards Groenkloof , up R21 to Klapperkop , do few single tracks and dirt climb at back , out back of Klapperkop towards Rigel Ave , up towards Delmas , then head for Nelmapius and go al the way to Old JHB road back to Wierdapark . Only 53km .

Thursdays Groenkloof at 6am . One loop with Union hill included .

Hi dirt-rider.

I live in Clubview, right where you ride up on the old JHB road to Vorrtrekker monument just before the military base. Perhaps we could arrange sometime that I meet you guys there and join in if you don't mind.