Unwanted kit and bike spares

Heather Rossouw

Hi there

I am in need of old riding gear and bike spares like tyres, rims etc. anythin that still can be used to maintain some old bicycles of school kids coming from poor families .

The kids are riding on tyres that has done about 2000 km/s just so that they can do some races.

I have given the some unused unisex clothing to one 16 year old boy in particular, He started Saturdays race in the unceded cat. and ended 18 in his fiels. This boy eats , sleeps and breathes Mtb Cycling and trains everyday to become a pro rider.

Last year he was fortunate to get a Merida hard tail for his bday but as we all know maintance is quite high and cost allot of money and he is not in a position to pay for the upkeep of the bike .

He is just one of many that loves the sport but need a help to keep them of the streets and into the sport.

If there is anybody that can help i will collect in the Gauteng area and distribute to the school.

Thanks

Hey

I have a black bag full of clothing as well as a pair of nike shoes. Pm me details so I can drop it off please. Thanks

Hi there , i work in Midrand so if you want me to come and collect it. I logged on tho my from the house pc under my wifes log on. My email adress is jaco.slabbert@bmw.co.za.

• 2 years later...
Guest notmyname

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/136586-mixed-parts/

Disc-brakes, need new cables

Bottom bracket - brand unknown

Red SPD pedals - unknown brand

SS crank

Toptube bag (new, unused)

Rear cogs - 14t, 16t, 21t, 24t

Dlement helmet (unused) Medium

Will give away to someone in need

Awesome dude. I've got an unused etto lid size large for you guys. 

Edited by Small Fry